HIGH TECH PYROLYTIC MEDICAL WASTE HEATER
ADVANCED PYROLYTIC MEDICAL WASTE BURNER
1. Ability of damages in weight: 60 Kg/h.
2. It needs to have the capability to run very little less than 10 hours/day
3. This burner needs to have the capability to destroy all flammable wastes generated by health centers,
personal facilities, lab, institutes, etc……… ….
4. Layout Specification: Types A, B, C, D, along with E of medical waste.
5. PYROLYTIC” burning, by managing the gasification of waste.
6. The burner needs to prevent the launch of black smoke in addition to fine dust, (Electric) during the.
7. It ought to have the ability to reduce the quantity of wastes by 98%.
8. It should be able to hold exhaust in the 2nd shed with gas residence of not much less than 2 secs.
9. The incineration should be completely lacking visible smoke along with annoying odours.
– The Temperature degrees of combustion: Minimum will certainly be 850 ° C as well as likewise max 1400 ° C. – – Message combustion: > > 1100 ° C.
11. The Inner size of the Smokeshaft: Ø 400 as well as its altitude: 8 m.
12. The Quantity of the combustion chamber: 1.200 L.
14. Heating system procedure need to be Automatic On/Off.
15. Fuel: diesel.
16. The supplier needs to offer needed details for the absolute best of the installment This incinerator.
with “PYROLYTIC” combustion ought to have:.
17. A burning chamber of waste:.
* Flawlessly tight door for the hand-operated loading of waste. The filling should certainly be Manual, Establish.
* A heating unit of illumination which the usage is restricted to the ignition of waste.
* Frontage of filling with door seals increased on hinges, wheel of screw plug, adaptable joint, as well as also.
packing protecting out of refractor.-.
* The insulation of the burning chamber must be made up of refractory bricks,.
having a high material of aluminium and also guards obstructs in order to make sure a minimum.
temperature level outside sheet steel.
* Framework of the refractory;
– – Refractory concrete:.
> > Thickness: > > 100 mm”.
– > > Nature: 42% of A1203.
– Safeguard in coarse panels:.
> > Thickness: > > 75 mm.
> > Nature: Calcium silicate. * Heating system of illumination of waste, with gas, conventional mono-bloc spreading leading plunging.
flame, illumination as well as likewise safety and safety and security of electronic ignition, irreversible air flow, electro-magnetic sluice.
gateway of regulation as well as separating valve.
* Plate of burning in Carborundum, avoiding the dealing with of glass along with slags.
18. A chamber of write-up burning of gases.
* A heater of burning of gases,.
* A gadget of shot of air permitting a total recombustion of gases,.
* A gadget of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,.
* A sheath of emptying of the gases charred.
* Carcass in solid sheet steel with aid of connection.
* Framework of the refractory;.
– – Refractory concrete:.
> > Thickness: > > 150 mm.
>> Nature: 65% of A1203.
– – Shield in fibrous panel:.
>> Thickness: > > 85 mm.
>> Nature: Calcium.
* Heating unit with gas, mono-bloc dispersing guiding kind with straight fire, lighting as well as likewise security of.
digital ignition, long-term ventilation, electromagnetic sluice entryway of guideline and likewise dividing.
* Electro-ventilator spreading the additional air, the standard of the air circulation being.
accomplished by valves along with adhering to the control of the automated cycle.
21. Controls along with guidelines:.
Control box watertight to dirt, including:.
* A button breaker for every single engine (heaters and ventilators).
* A timer with adjustable temporization for the policy of each heating unit.
* A regulator with watch for the temperature degree of combustion,.
* A regulatory authority with look for the temperature of postcombustion.
* Electric box.
21. The de- ashing needs to be done in lowest level of the burning chamber or the deashing.
Improve Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as optional
23. Release Criteria Conformity: BS 3316 or similar standard
23. Capability to deal with Plastic: Not a lot less than 40% by weight
23. The set up burner has to birth a one year guarantee.
The provider will certainly perforn an onsite installment of the heater.
manufacturing facility; it will absolutely consist of medical along with preventive maintenance, and also using tools, etc
NB.; Civil jobs as well as any kind of various other pertinent options for the installation along with training of drivers require to be included in the heater’s rate.
Needs for the shelter of the burner:
Residence of the incinerator thorough in offer (your residence have to have toilet as well as hand cleaning facilities as well as likewise firefighting). The measurement of the shelter shall gauge 4 meter by 6 meter and will be provided with appropriate air ventilation.
This material along with equipment should include in the shed of the heater: structure in debris rock, isolation roofing covering versus humudity; elevation with block of 20 centimeters (bloc concrete), proceeding lintel (linteau) in strengthened concrete; steel framework (charpente en steel); roofing covering in sheet B.C.A. 28 BG
23. Release Requirement Compliance: BS 3316 or similar standard
23. Capability to treat Plastic: Not a lot less than 40% by weight