- l) Ease of Use and maintenance
- i) The unit should be simple to learn to use, operate, and maintain.
- ii) The unit should have abbreviated operating instructions included on or with the unit (e.g., on a laminated card
attached to the unit).
iii) The unit should be easy to clean, disinfect, and/or sterilize, as appropriate. iv) The unit should be designed for
easy access to serviceable parts.
- m) Special maintenance tools, spare-parts and consummables
- i) Where necessary or required, the supplier must include any special tools required for the maintenance of the
- ii) Each equipment must be supplied with the recommended spare-parts
- The new incinerator is to be used for burning mostly paper but also cigarettes confiscated by customs.
- The design is to be based on 1200 bags per year, standard brown bags for burning “ BANNER”, Product Code
971-0003, capacity 75 litres;
- The quantity of cigarettes is not known but is not expected to be the deciding factor, at least in terms of